Boyfriend Hit me for the first time in four years?

Ok, So I tried talking to my boyfriend about our relationship and how I feel neglected sometimes since he is always on his laptop playing Minecraft or whatever and he refused to see reason. My confrontation turned into a fight with him and he started to leave. It made me very angry that I grabbed his laptop and... show more Ok, So I tried talking to my boyfriend about our relationship and how I feel neglected sometimes since he is always on his laptop playing Minecraft or whatever and he refused to see reason. My confrontation turned into a fight with him and he started to leave.

It made me very angry that I grabbed his laptop and threw on it the ground, then he went into a rage and started beating me, like banging my head on the ground, grabbing me and throwing me on the couch etc. I was terrifed and screamed until my neighbor came and scared him off.

Now I honestly don't know what to do, and I admit what I did was wrong for making him mad but should I call it quits or try to work it out? I know he loves me and I love him but I just don't know what to do....Please help.