Are there any tried and true sites to purchase Wellbutrin SR without prescription?

My pharmacy screwed up again. I was given generic Wellbutrin SR instead of the brand name. They ran it through my insurance, I left the pharmacy with it and therefore I cannot get brand name Wellbutrin SR until next month. The generic I have and brand name are SO different. Does anyone know if any online sites... show more My pharmacy screwed up again. I was given generic Wellbutrin SR instead of the brand name. They ran it through my insurance, I left the pharmacy with it and therefore I cannot get brand name Wellbutrin SR until next month. The generic I have and brand name are SO different. Does anyone know if any online sites that will really send the real brand name medicine? Is there any other way to purchase this medicine?
THANKS
1 answer 1