Why do I get jealous when my boyfriend talks to other girls?

I'm in a long distance relationship and we've been dating for 10 months. I love my bf and i know he loves me too, but i get jealous when he talks to girls. I was cheated on and lied to in my last relationship and that's what's made me very insecure. I trusted my ex boyfriend and i wouldnt get... show more I'm in a long distance relationship and we've been dating for 10 months. I love my bf and i know he loves me too, but i get jealous when he talks to girls. I was cheated on and lied to in my last relationship and that's what's made me very insecure. I trusted my ex boyfriend and i wouldnt get suspicious when he talked to other girls, i mean i dont even remember getting jealous. Anyway, i used to have my current boyfriend's Facebook password (for some reason he changed it a few months ago) and i went through his messages and he used to be flirty with some girls before we started dating. It was while we were still friends, yet we would also flirt. I found out that he would flirt when he was feeling depressed, but it still bugged me, and i know it shouldnt because we werent even dating. Anyway, i suffer from depression and anxiety and my emotions are all over the place. And i have low self esteem and im very insecure. Some of the girls he talks to are outgoing or fun or popular or pretty and im not popular or outgoing, im very shy and he tells me im beautiful but i dont usually believe him. Also, we mostly text each other...we dont talk on the phone or video chat ( we have, but very very few times) and i feel like im not good enough for him to call me or wanting to see me. He asks me to send him picture but it's not the same as interacting with the person face to face. Also, i feel like you cant have a real conversation through texting...and im embarrassed to tell him that im sick of texting, especially if he's a slow texter. And whenever he's on FB for more than 5 minutes, i know he's talking to other girls. Is it bad that most than half his friends are girls? He says girls are nicer than boys, but theyre also slutty and i honestly dont trust him around any other girl. How can i stop being paranoid? I told him i was afraid of him cheating on me and he said i should know he wouldnt do anything like that. But it doesnt stop me from thinking he will. Like I said before, i suffer from depression and anxiety, and i know boys like confident, fun and pretty girls and im afraid hes gonna get tired of me and leave me. He says he'a afraid of life without me but i cant help but feel paranoid. I dont know what to do :(