Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Vikings 2012-13 season predictions?

I know they were terrible last year and aren't a popular team but I think they got some potential. Jerome Simpson, Percy Harvin, Jarius Wright, Michael Jenkins. That's a really good WR group to help out ponder. There O-lines gonna be much better with Matt Kalil and ponder won't be dropped every play! Also there secondary (which was a major issue) is really improving with Josh Robinson, Chris Carr, Antwan Winfield and Chris Cook. The only issue is AP and when will he return

5-11

Matt Kalil was a great pickup for the Vikings to save Cristian Ponders a few more years in his life in the NFL! and Adrian Peterson, in my mind, is the best running back in the game. Chris Johnson is just fast, he's really not that good. His true colors showed last year. But AP is consitent, each year he brings that physicality that I love to see out of running backs. But besides all that, things aren't looking too good for them. The Defense looks like a mess besides the pass rush that Jarad Allen brings, but thats not gonna anchor the whole defense everyone knows that lol... And there are other offensive line issues. They have some skilled players at the WR position and i think jerome simpson was a good addition but Ponder is only in year 2 and I don't think he's really going to become great anytime soon, if he actually does. On top of all that, AP needs to become healthy, along with everyone else staying healthy.

and with the division they are in, things are probably about to get real ugly for the Vikings!! The Packers Bears and Lions all have a shot at sweeping them. Unless it came down to the final week of the season and one of those teams already clinched their playoff spot, so its meaningless for them.

Vikings will be 4-12, MAYBE 5-11. Trying to be nice here, sorry lol

I like Kalil, but having him doesn't make up for having Charlie Johnsonn and Brandon Fusco as guards. They still have major offensive line issues.

They have no cover linebackers, and haven't been able to defend the middle of the field for about 4 years now, Still don't have a decent safety on the roster either.

They got better than they were, but so did all the other NFC north teams. I can't see them beating the Bears or Packers, and maybe splitting with the Lions only becuase they are so undisciplined

I am from Minnesota and wish they would be great, but realistically 5 wins is about what i expect

• ?

Vikings record will be 6-10

2-14

The NFC North is all tough now that the Lions got rid of Matt Millen as GM

Vikes has a good defence but don't expect an NFC final

vikings suck dickkkkkkkkkkkkk 4-12 maybe

5-11 if lucky

6-10 isn't crazy

from watching them in preseason (link to watch below) i think 5-11