My boyfriend thinks that we're too physical?

Basically last night whilst we were snogging my boyfriend said to me that he sometimes thinks that were too physical. I wasn't too sure if he was right so I need some opinions on this as I'm not very knowledgeable about relationships in general. Usually, a normal day for us is meet in the morning, go out and do something all day and in the afternoon/evening we go back to one of our houses and fool around, this usually results in having oral sex (we havent had actual sex yet). We never see each other without at least getting to second base at the end of the day, is this bad or normal for a couple of 17 year olds? I texted him after he went home and said that maybe we should be less physical at each others houses and maybe talk more or just watch a film and he said that he agrees with me. I don't have a problem with this but when we're fooling around i don't just see it as fooling around, the whole way through I'm thinking how much I love him and I often tell him how much I love him whilst we're kissing and touching, I guess I just don't view it as just 'getting off' the way that he does. I need some opinions, is it normal what were doing or should we definitely try to be less physical?

I probably should've mentioned that he's autistic and therefore has a tendency to over think thinks, he's admitted this himself. He's also very mature for his age and I don't think he's necessarily saying he doesn't like it, he's just wondering if it's wrong. Hope that makes sense, and he definitely wants to be with me, he's always telling me he loves me.

Very strange for a man to be like that.

He could either respect you a whole lot, or he might not want to be with you.

It's totally normal to be horny and active! When I was 17, any boyfriend or girlfriend I had was constantly needed by me, haha. He might not be as switched-on as you, but your sex drive isn't strange, especially not at your age. If he's not comfortable with constant activity but you love everything else about him, then I suggest masturbating before seeing him. I've dated a few boys and girls that I was just too much for, and that was always what I did during my shower before meeting them!

Source(s): Personal experience!

It is a bit weird that a 17yr old BOY would complain about something like this. It is usually the girl that complains, thinking that the boy is with her just for s3x. I find it kind of weird, is it possible that he might be bi or gay or have another girl on the side he is saving himself for on some days?