Who were your favorite DBZ characters?

1.) Vegeta. Despite that he was a very cool villain (also Brian Drummond's voice work for him the Ocean Dub was so badass and fitted him perfectly) and after Namek in the Andriod saga was my favorite time for Vegeta and he got his *** kicked a lot after that he was still VERY badass. 2.) Goku. The main hero... show more 1.) Vegeta. Despite that he was a very cool villain (also Brian Drummond's voice work for him the Ocean Dub was so badass and fitted him perfectly) and after Namek in the Andriod saga was my favorite time for Vegeta and he got his *** kicked a lot after that he was still VERY badass.

2.) Goku. The main hero in almost every series is cool and he was VERY badass in the Saiyan & Namek saga. He kind of became more comic relief in the Android & especially the Buu Saga (which I didn't mind that much).

3. Future Trunks. Future Trunk just plain awesomeness, when you first saw him before he kicked Frieza's *** you KNEW he was badass and his character development was very good and he's badass like his father and can kick ***, and unlike his GT counterpart he's not a scarf wearing pussy. However I didn't really like Kid Trunks he was kind of annoying and didn't get the same haracter development

4.) Gohan. When he was a kid he was annoying then cool then Cell came & he turns into A MAJOR BADASS. But in the Buu saga like his dad he becomes comic relief and I can't take him as seriously and wonder where's the badass I grew up watching on TV.

5.) Pikkon. Always thought he was cool. Took out Cell & Frieza by himself & his fight with Goku was awesome.

I also like Piccolo but those are my top 5.