Jehovah's Witnesses please, explain to me this spirit resurection when Jesus said?

18Therefore, in answer, the Jews said to him: “What sign have you to show us, since you are doing these things?” 19In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20Therefore the Jews said: “This temple was built in forty-six years, and will you raise it up in three... show more 18Therefore, in answer, the Jews said to him: “What sign have you to show us, since you are doing these things?” 19In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20Therefore the Jews said: “This temple was built in forty-six years, and will you raise it up in three days?” 21But he was talking about the temple of his body.

This is out of your own NWT Jesus specifically says He is going to raise His BODY,

Think about this, and think about the standard Watchtower answers, like

flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, that is true, what that passage is saying is that the WORKS of the flesh cannot inherit the kingdom, that you need to be born again John 3:3 born of the spirit and washed in the blood of the lamb that is how you receive eternal life.

and the other Watchtower argument: He was raised a life- giving spirit, so read this carefully, He was raise a LIFE, and He is the giver of the spirit. that's what this text is saying. also if you read the passages before this you can see the apostle Paul makes very clear he is speaking of a bodily resurection.

again this is from your NWT
42So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, it is raised up in incorruption. 43It is sown in dishonor, it is raised up in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised up in power. 44It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one.
8 answers 8