how can i be sure i am the real mom to my kid?

i just had a baby 2 months ago and it looks more like the guy i had my baby with and it dont look like me at all and im really scared he was cheatin on me with an older woman and i had her kid and this baby is the best thing thats ever happened to me i just cant imagine givin the baby to her real mom how will i know?

Brilliant!

• danica

K you must take the baby to the police & see if perhaps they may be able to support you. Perhaps they can put you in the back of their patrol automobile & rush you to the medical institution with the sirens blasting so which you can get proven. They have paternity checks for the fathers so without doubt they have got maternity tests for the moms. We just do not hear about it as probably. I'm going to wager you that you simply might get youngster aid from the real mom after biology testing. Howdy that additional few bucks over 18 yrs can add up. Flip a foul trouble into a greater one. Good good fortune.

• Sarah

Are you stupid ?

well if you gave birth to the baby then its your baby !

don't understand people that troll - so freaking idiotic, too much time on your hands, advice- get a job to take your time up a bit, your like a child that fibs and tells stories, in children i can understand but near adult or adult , nothing but pathetic and childish , good luck with your children when you have them, thats if you havent already got some ! grow the hell up tool

One point for creativity in trolling. Only one, though, because you aren't the first to ask this question.

Wishing you well.

Yeah, Mums been telling us she knows our Dad is our Dad, but she's still looking for our Mum (she's joking of course cos she gave birth to us), can't you come up with something more original.

either ur a troll (and this really made me laugh) or ur way too stupid to be having kids

I saw this on facebook this morning its a fake

Source(s): facebook

Did it come out of you?! If it did then it is.

you must be laughing your *** off for trolling people,you moron!