Good scary movies that are actually scary?

Im 13 and ive seen the exorcist (it wasn't scary), prometheus (i laughed), alien (i laughed), aliens (i laughed), fear of the dark (I laughed), american werewolf in london (i laughed), the sixth sense (it wasnt scary), 1408 (it wasnt scary) and a few other that i cant think of... I don't want anything thing... show more Im 13 and ive seen the exorcist (it wasn't scary), prometheus (i laughed), alien (i laughed), aliens (i laughed), fear of the dark (I laughed), american werewolf in london (i laughed), the sixth sense (it wasnt scary), 1408 (it wasnt scary) and a few other that i cant think of... I don't want anything thing like Saw though... but a good scary movie that will actually scare me because non of the movies ive seen have even got mildly scared :/
Update: oh and i forgot to ad Women in black... i didnt think it was scary at all and it wasnt even creepy :/