My Boyfriend Can't Ejaculate During Sex - Why?

No matter how long sex lasts for, and I'm talking really lasts - like an hour - my boyfriend can't ejaculate during intercourse. I've heard other women talk about this problem, but I never thought it would happen to me. We've been together now for several months and in all that time the rest of... show more No matter how long sex lasts for, and I'm talking really lasts - like an hour - my boyfriend can't ejaculate during intercourse.

I've heard other women talk about this problem, but I never thought it would happen to me. We've been together now for several months and in all that time the rest of the sex more or less every day, but there hasn't been a single occasion which my boyfriend has been able to ejaculate during sex.

If I'm honest about it I am getting a bit fed up about this, because it's incredibly important to me as a sign that he loves me.

Apart from going to see a sex therapist, an idea which is about as attractive as walking away from the relationship, does anybody have any suggestions as to how I might be able to get him to ejaculate during intercourse so he can enjoy reaching orgasm with me as we make love?