Question about GOD in all religion read carefully before answer please?

When GOD created world he knew about devil before that he gonna play with the minds of human, he knew about adam and eve, able n cane, humans will be kicked out of heaven, as i know he knows everything before it happens, he know every step we gonna take, he knows out past present and future, i know human got the... show more When GOD created world he knew about devil before that he gonna play with the minds of human, he knew about adam and eve, able n cane, humans will be kicked out of heaven, as i know he knows everything before it happens, he know every step we gonna take, he knows out past present and future, i know human got the power and right to change and other hand GOD says without my will nothing can happen, i will suffer if u dont listen, so why the exam of human when he knew the result already he knows who is weak who is strong mean he created us the way we are he knew everything so what's that all?
Update: @IRX i have to repeat myself again as i know the salavry is test for human otherwise he already have much slaves like angels animals and other creations we human have free will to pass this exam or fail but in the end he knows the result i am not talking about free will but the test that he already know the result... show more @IRX
i have to repeat myself again as i know the salavry is test for human otherwise he already have much slaves like angels animals and other creations we human have free will to pass this exam or fail but in the end he knows the result i am not talking about free will but the test that he already know the result dont he? Being a muslim i think GOD know everything happens or going to happen for example he knew that Hitler, Bush n Osama will go to hell they will kill millions of people its not that they cheat god in the end and changed their free will they do whatever he knows already n sending such kind of people on earth make wars hate n in the end all go to hell that he knew about already this is my question.
Update 2: @moon flower
how u know GOD chose not to see the future? Any proof? If he didnt why? He wanted to see this? Why is it like xbox or ps3 for him?
Update 3: @Drew
u r irrelevant
@welltrav...
what is ur point
Update 4: @artemis
if we are part of god mean we make sin god is responsible too or not or how about after life we will only go to hell or heaven right? Whats ur opinion?
Update 5: @Essexexm
i asked about what i believe as muslim but i asked all other religions too coz i wanna know what they think and what is their concept about it hope u understand now whats ur opinion about it?
Update 6: @lyconpolis ur mama hide some chocolate she knows she believes that you gonna steal it and eat coz she is ur mama n she know future as well somehow and she say if u do that i will cut ur hands so what does it mean ? Giving free will about she knows already u do and i gonna punish u means mama loves u alot n want u... show more @lyconpolis
ur mama hide some chocolate she knows she believes that you gonna steal it and eat coz she is ur mama n she know future as well somehow and she say if u do that i will cut ur hands so what does it mean ? Giving free will about she knows already u do and i gonna punish u means mama loves u alot n want u to see suffering n b in pain? Or anything else why dont understand simple question?
Update 7: @roger u think satan sinned before creation of man? Idnt thnk so he changed turned face after human creation he was so jealous was human been created and asked to be bow down am i right or wrong? Before that he was obedient or not? And 2nd part u said god came as man etc whole story makes more question if jesus was... show more @roger
u think satan sinned before creation of man? Idnt thnk so he changed turned face after human creation he was so jealous was human been created and asked to be bow down am i right or wrong? Before that he was obedient or not?
And 2nd part u said god came as man etc whole story makes more question
if jesus was god who he reffering as father? Mean god has father or he reffering himself as his father mean he is his father n son and he is the messanger too called holly ghost ok
how it sounds like
lee (son) said listen lee (h.ghost) go to lee (father) say that lee (son) said something something ... This is illogical or confusing why did god confused us as i know jesus never said iam god and worship me i will die for ur sin n u will b in heaven would b more easier why he chose to cofuse means exam right but why cz he already know the answer? Lol
@christian sinner
i dont under stand bible quotes plz tell me in easy words.
Update 8: @roberta b good speech but its not relevant to my question i think u should read my question again if u dont understand let me explain again ... God brought the flood earthquackes plague etc coz ppl disobeyed but he already knew ppl gonna kill and disobey or not? If he knew so why he let them do that if he dont... show more @roberta b
good speech but its not relevant to my question i think u should read my question again if u dont understand let me explain again ... God brought the flood earthquackes plague etc coz ppl disobeyed but he already knew ppl gonna kill and disobey or not? If he knew so why he let them do that if he dont mean he have limited power or like someone said without any proof that he didnt choose to know he meant he made it suspense like movie or game what happen next?
Update 9: @edward sounds good answer too me i will make it best if i wont get better but it creats same question again he gave us chance to live gave us free will gave us remover to remove the sin in the end he already knew some of us are so stubborn and never gonna change or listen he made time n space for us mean he knew... show more @edward
sounds good answer too me i will make it best if i wont get better but it creats same question again he gave us chance to live gave us free will gave us remover to remove the sin in the end he already knew some of us are so stubborn and never gonna change or listen he made time n space for us mean he knew so why he chose to make those bad people including devil why fill up the hell with his beloved human n jinns?
Update 10: I,m not satisfied yet!