Men and Women Superiority...please post opinions?

This has been asked a lot of time since people could talk. Lots of studies occurred..and lead to lot of bull...which lead to more bull. So I decided to collect them here. First :What defines superiority?Men surely have superior sperm production vs women having superior breast milk production.So it is futile to... show more This has been asked a lot of time since people could talk.
Lots of studies occurred..and lead to lot of bull...which lead to more bull.
So I decided to collect them here.
First :What defines superiority?Men surely have superior sperm production vs women having superior breast milk production.So it is futile to even ask WHO IS SUPERIOR.
Second: Physical strength on average men have advantage of testosterone and this difference is added to by the women doing less strength training in general.Otherwise the difference is marginal.
Women have superior agility(Most agile person is a man ..but he has some special genetic condition and double joints...I am talking about average.)
Both of these means nothing regarding fighting.It depends on training..experience..strategy...and nerves.
Also if you take into consideration of weapons...sex really does not matter.To press the button to launch an ICBM it only takes a finger and an 86 yr old granny can kill millions.
There goes the killing power.
Now about brain. Men have bulkier brains..more grey matter..but it just brings out bull again.Do you weight computer systems to measure which is better? Regarding the function tests some studies have found 3.6 to 5 more average iq to men than women.Again bull.Iq tests were made to nullify any gender difference.This and the slight higher level of g value fail to identify the cultural and social influences of gender differences that the subjects were exposed to. Plus estrogens tend to have a depressive effect.Its obvious that these tests were done on normal world subjects where gender steriotypical roles play a lot in the mind of subjects.Men get positive and women get negative influences in general regarding their gender.
Moreover the fact that nobel prize has mostly been won by men and such gives a flawed conclusion that women are not worthy.Nobel has been given along the time when male dominance was rampant(present but declining now).Females were (still are ) discouraged in doi
Update: I already stated about intelligence and achivements..and while I do admit men have achived more things that made to history till date I dont think it is due to any superior intelligence.Its rather due to the environment being favorable for men only to do these.Have you noticed that most big discoveries were by... show more I already stated about intelligence and achivements..and while I do admit men have achived more things that made to history till date I dont think it is due to any superior intelligence.Its rather due to the environment being favorable for men only to do these.Have you noticed that most big discoveries were by white men? That does not mean blacks are stupid.It only means they did not get chance.

Hellena..sorry for the typing mistakes.Maybe you would excuuse them if I say that I am typing over a tiny smartphone screen.It wont happen with a keyboard.
Update 2: I do mean neither gender is inferior but actually my writing was in response to an article where it tried to prove men are superior so the words went that way. I do not mean men are inferior in any way.I am a man myself. Women are marginally different creatures...and both have slight advantage in certain things... show more I do mean neither gender is inferior but actually my writing was in response to an article where it tried to prove men are superior so the words went that way.
I do not mean men are inferior in any way.I am a man myself.
Women are marginally different creatures...and both have slight advantage in certain things most of which again came through cultural influences.
This was the message I wanted to convey in short..
"Nobody is superior to another and you are free to do whatever you want.Dont let your gender hold you back."
Update 3: I already stated about achivements.The society imposes certain things on a female that hinders devoting to work or research.That is not gone yet.You hardly see any female researcher caring nothing about her children while her husband feeds and dresses the child.Childcare is a tough job and most of the time the... show more I already stated about achivements.The society imposes certain things on a female that hinders devoting to work or research.That is not gone yet.You hardly see any female researcher caring nothing about her children while her husband feeds and dresses the child.Childcare is a tough job and most of the time the lions share oc it is done by women.Managing office and home is possible but doing research and home is tougher than you can imagine.Then again the influences during childhood are there still.It will take another generation or two.
The idea of counting intelligence on achivements if applied on blacks will lead to the false conclusion of intellectual inferiority since most posts are still white men.

For IQ I already explained that the SUBJECTS who were chosen in the study were NOT free from confounding factors of culture.
It is true that male subjects have had higher iq than female subjects by a little margin on average...this does NOT mean that they did this only because they wer
Update 4: I already stated about achivements.The society imposes certain things on a female that hinders devoting to work or research.That is not gone yet.You hardly see any female researcher caring nothing about her children while her husband feeds and dresses the child.Childcare is a tough job and most of the time the... show more I already stated about achivements.The society imposes certain things on a female that hinders devoting to work or research.That is not gone yet.You hardly see any female researcher caring nothing about her children while her husband feeds and dresses the child.Childcare is a tough job and most of the time the lions share oc it is done by women.Managing office and home is possible but doing research and home is tougher than you can imagine.Then again the influences during childhood are there still.It will take another generation or two.

Update 5: The rights of every individual should be equal irrespective of anything.Thats seperate issue.This issue is about equal importance and equality of intellect which I think needs no more reasonings.