Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why Cilla Black won't do any concerts....?

Now that she's not doing any regular tv shows, Cilla is now, once again, more famous as a singer which she was. With that beautiful voice of hers still intact combine with her charming personality, she can pack any concert halls if she decides to become a Concert Queen.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

Paul McCartney fan, don't generalize 75% of the worlds population with your ignorance. There's 4 people on this question, 3 of which know who she is, so actually your statistics are wrong. Cilla Black changed her name from Cilla White and is mostly known for hosting Blind Date. I would say buy a tv and turn on ITV1 but the show doesn't run anymore.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Oh look. Cilla Black is a legend. She is an amazing singer - whether she'll ever do another concert ramains to be seen. I can remember in an interview her saying that she is a 'never say never girl'.

But, those negative comments above ,,,, seriously, I strongly suspect that these people are sitting at their computers - never really achieved very much in their lives at all - and probabely never will .. they seem pleased enough to hide behind a computer and put greatness down...

• 9 years ago

Because I dont know her. Just like 3/4 of the world poulation dont know her.

• 9 years ago

cos shes too old and not a lorra lorra good

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.