My family drives me CRAZY! Help?

Hi guys! I'm a 14 year old girl. Right now, I am on summer vacations and my mom's boyfriend is driving me crazy. He makes me wake up at 9:00 a.m sharp so that I play with my half brother (son of my mom and her boyfriend) and then, he makes me cook lunch while watching my brother (he's 7), I also have... show more Hi guys! I'm a 14 year old girl.
Right now, I am on summer vacations and my mom's boyfriend is driving me crazy. He makes me wake up at 9:00 a.m sharp so that I play with my half brother (son of my mom and her boyfriend) and then, he makes me cook lunch while watching my brother (he's 7), I also have to set the table, do the dishes and laundry and meanwhile he's either sleeping or watching TV. Also, I am a good student and I really focus on school so, whenever I ask him if he can watch his son for a while, when I feel like studying or revising, he always says no! My mom doesn't dare to disobey him because I think she's scared.And today, I said I was done doing everything by myself at home while my mum works and he does nothing and he threatened he'd slap me if I ever disobeyed him again. What should I do?

Thanks
6 answers 6