Ines asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 7 years ago

My family drives me CRAZY! Help?

Hi guys! I'm a 14 year old girl.

Right now, I am on summer vacations and my mom's boyfriend is driving me crazy. He makes me wake up at 9:00 a.m sharp so that I play with my half brother (son of my mom and her boyfriend) and then, he makes me cook lunch while watching my brother (he's 7), I also have to set the table, do the dishes and laundry and meanwhile he's either sleeping or watching TV. Also, I am a good student and I really focus on school so, whenever I ask him if he can watch his son for a while, when I feel like studying or revising, he always says no! My mom doesn't dare to disobey him because I think she's scared.And today, I said I was done doing everything by myself at home while my mum works and he does nothing and he threatened he'd slap me if I ever disobeyed him again. What should I do?

Thanks

Tell him to meet me il knock his ***** head off his shoulders and piss on him tht waste of space threatin a young girl pussy tht is all he is make him hit u the go to the police and get

Him locked up

• Sharon

He has no legal right to slap you. The mere threat is a criminal act in just about any jurisdiction. Since school is out and your mother won't act, call the local Child Protective Services amd report this.

that is obviously unfair you need to talk to your mother about how pressured you ae feeling with him and your brother. i think 7 is not an age to still take care all the time. you can propose a schedule with the work that everyone should do. talk to them to get in an agreement if you had moe comunication with them it would make things easy.

He Sounds controlling. If he ever blows up and hurts you or your mom tell someone right away. He sounds like if you don't do what he says he may go to extremes.

yeagh he is crazy

tell them