Tiny little bumps at the side of my index finger?

i've been searching the net for an answer, and there have been quite a few questions like this but most people seem to say they itch and that's like a main thing, but mine don't. they're just like four little tiny bumps i noticed yesterday, really small, same colour as my skin, no white dots in the... show more i've been searching the net for an answer, and there have been quite a few questions like this but most people seem to say they itch and that's like a main thing, but mine don't. they're just like four little tiny bumps i noticed yesterday, really small, same colour as my skin, no white dots in the middle or anything. if i apply pressure to the area, they white out with the rest of my skin, they don't go red or anything like a spot, you know what i mean?
anyway, i was wondering if you had any ideas at all what they could be... thank you!^^