What's a nice thing to bring a gay guy on a date?

Hello,

Okay, so I'm gay, and I'm talking to this guy who's really sweet. We've been talking for a few weeks, and I definitely have feelings for him. We've met up at public things twice, and hung out one-on-one once. So I've spent time with him three times now. The next time I see him, I want to bring him something nice. The equivalent of if a guy brought a girl a flower to dinner or something. I just want to give him something simple.

I was thinking something food wise, like a box of chocolates or whatever, but I know he likes to watch what he eats, so if we could rule out food, that would be good too. What are your thoughts?! I'm open to as basic or creative a gift as you can possibly imagine! Points go to the best answer!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best answer

Get him a rose :) It's a simple, yet sweet gesture that will show him how much you care for him. Unless he's allergic,of course (you might want to ask about that beforehand if possible).

• Gus
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I gave my boyfriend my Army pendant on our 4th date, because I knew he was the one, well at least I thought he was.

Give him something small that means something to you:)

When I mean small, I mean "small" because if you were to give him a giant teddy bear, then it be weird walking with it all day long

• 7 years ago

A DVD. Perfect excuse for a night in :D

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You should go bowling.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

you people make me sick, i hope you get shot killed and hung for what you do, FAG!

Source(s): GAYS ARE TERRORISTS!
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.