Covering cuts without sleeves?

Okay I'm a self harmer, and my employer at work found out the hard way because she saw the scars on my hand and made me tell her everything, after a long discussion she told me she didn't want to see it again and I said okay. But last night I got depressed and cut again, I've gotta be in work again... show more Okay I'm a self harmer, and my employer at work found out the hard way because she saw the scars on my hand and made me tell her everything, after a long discussion she told me she didn't want to see it again and I said okay. But last night I got depressed and cut again, I've gotta be in work again tomorrow and I was gonna wear by jumper which has long sleeves to hide it, but the weather forcast says it' gonna be hot and I dont want to sweat, so how can I hide it without facing the heat in a jumper, my only options for work clothing is t-shirt, jumper or body warmer. I really don't want her to see these ones please any ideas?
P.S. The cuts are on my wrist.

Also, I dont wanna see any answers that say "you shouldn't do that... that's wrong...you need help" etc. People have said this to me before.
Update: Where can I get a bandage from? Just the usual shops, like a support bandage or from the first aid kit?