How to become pregnant fast?

I'm 35. My husband and I have been married for 5 years, but no children. I can't imagine what our life would be if we don't have any child for the rest of our life. Adoption is not our choice and having fertility treatment will be our last step. Now can you give me advice on how to become pregnant fast ? No rude answer please.

Knowing that many couples can conceive by just having frequent unprotected sex is so frustrating. Well, that was how I felt before I got finally pregnant. But don't panic, take deep breath and stay relaxed. The following are pregnancy tips you can follow:

1. Take notes your monthly menstrual cycle and when you are ovulating. Remember that the most fertile time occurs only a few days. Use ovulation calendar or ovulation predictor to identify the ovulation.

2. Have sex as often as possible, mainly 3-4 days before your ovulation

3. You and your partner need to boost sex hormones to help increasing your chances of conceiving, so enjoy every love makings and make them fun!

4. Cut down your caffeine intake, stop smoking and drinking alcohol, avoid preservative foods and artificial sugar. They can lower the quality of the hormones that control the reproductive system in your body.

5. Eat a lot of healthy balanced food. Healthy foods help you to have regular menstrual cycle as well as healthy sperm.

My last advice :

When you feel that you’ve tried hard but no success, you may feel exhausted and experience mental stress. Stressful situation reduces the chance of getting pregnant. When you want to get pregnant, try to stay relaxed and follow the right methods to boost fertility, have safe pregnancy and give birth to healthy baby.

Good luck!

Source(s): My own experience & http://www.how2conceive fast.com

At 35 you are looking at reduced fertility due to your age. The fact that you have been married for 5 years ( and I assume , having unprotected sex), and still no children, makes me think that one or both of you has already got a problem with fertility. Your husband could have a low sperm count, or you could have hormonal problems. You should consult a doctor and ask to be referred to a fertility specialist.

You need to do this soon - in about 5 years your ability to conceive will drop down to about 2%, so your clock is ticking. Good luck !

Increasing fertility is possibly the best way leading towards a successful pregnancy. There are so many natural methods that will help increasing your chance to get pregnant, such as; sex position, the best timing for having sex, and much more. Make your effort is to be more effective than before. For more detailed information on how to succesfully conceive a baby, kindly visit this link: http://aboutgettingpregnant.com . Hopefully, people will find it really helpful.

Try searching for an ovulation calendar online and there you will find the days in which you are most fertile and even the exact day you will ovulate. Then just have unprotected sex in between those days. Also try not to stress about it too much about it and just let it happen. Best of luck for you =).

See your doctor, make an appointment, to consult with your doctor on the fact that you two want children, get on a proper diet that will help your body get ready for a baby, lots of folic acid, and prenatal vitamins, and a proper exercise regime to get your body healthy and to keep your body healthy for a future baby, and of course, lots and lots of sex.♥♥♥

Source(s): My own experience :-)

Have you already tried out Pregnancy Miracle process? Visit in this website : http://pregnancyinfertilecure.com/ . This is able to probably support anybody!

And check the result every day! Of couse, certain days of the month give you better chance.

More info here http://www.am-i-pregnant.us

kiss and **** your boyfriend all the time and be with him and say i love you

Unprotected sex every other day. :)

I can help ;)