Why are UK funeral directors' charges so high? 4 pallbearers @ manual wage, say £8/hr = £32. Admin about 10?

hrs @ say £15/hr = £150. £50 for the hearse for 1 hr. Double these costs to cover office overheads, fair profit, and marketing would make total up to £464. Add say £30/day for an average of 2 weeks for storing the body, = £420. Total £884. But they actually charge three times that, so what am I missing? Do they... show more hrs @ say £15/hr = £150. £50 for the hearse for 1 hr. Double these costs to cover office overheads, fair profit, and marketing would make total up to £464. Add say £30/day for an average of 2 weeks for storing the body, = £420. Total £884. But they actually charge three times that, so what am I missing? Do they have a cartel or are there some genuine faults in my economics or costs I haven't thought of?
Update: Crematorium fees are on top of what I stated. In contrast, THEIR fees seem fair.