I'm scared my first semester of classes for college will be too much to handle?

I'm majoring in biological sciences, and trying to focus mostly on wildlife biology and zoology. I already have about 12 credits from AP courses, but I'm worried about my first semester of college because I'm taking 15 credits. I have to take general chemistry, general chemistry lab, principles of... show more I'm majoring in biological sciences, and trying to focus mostly on wildlife biology and zoology. I already have about 12 credits from AP courses, but I'm worried about my first semester of college because I'm taking 15 credits. I have to take general chemistry, general chemistry lab, principles of biology, a biology seminar, biological principles lab, global ethics, and calculus with trig 1. All the courses are required for my major and are general education classes except for global ethics. I'm so worried that it'll be too much to handle since all the classes (opposed to global ethics) are supposed to be very demanding. I was thinking about dropping global ethics or another class that isn't required for freshmen and just taking 12 credits my first semester since I already have credits for school so it won't put me behind. Plus, I need to get used to the college and the transition to college courses. It's just that the orientation speeches about classes made me freak and now I think I can't handle it. What do you guys think? Should I try to drop a class or try to keep them all ?