Teachers appreciated, What do teachers prefer? Cursive or Print?

My handwriting in cursive and print is very neat and easy to read. When I write in print I use pencils. When I write in cursive I use pen. However I'm a perfectionist so if I screw up on one letter of the entire paper I have to get a new Paper. Mainly now a days teachers are strict. Scence my handwriting is... show more My handwriting in cursive and print is very neat and easy to read. When I write in print I use pencils. When I write in cursive I use pen. However I'm a perfectionist so if I screw up on one letter of the entire paper I have to get a new Paper. Mainly now a days teachers are strict. Scence my handwriting is easy to read for both, I as wondering what do teachers mainly prefer student to write with, Cursive or Print? And easpecially with pen. Besides math I use pencil and when taking notes in math cursive. Do teachers really care? And what if one teacher can't read cursive and doesn't tell me, would she mark me down? Its good thing I Have good handwriting for both.