Why are guys so weird? All of them!?

1). They chase after a girl, and once they get her like him, they start running away from her.

2). They serve you like slaves when you are just using them, but push you away the moment you are ready to love them for real.

3). They are not scared to get HIV positive from sleeping with random girls, but they are scared to really love, because love can hurt their feelings.

4). They want women to be strong, independent, self reliant and everything else women are not supposed to be. I feel modern men are just crazy. How are we supposed to have relationships with people who sabotage them?

The more I know men the more I wish to run away and hide away from them. I do not know how to explain

It has nothing to do with the crowd I hang out with. Those points I took from a video made by a relationship expert. But even from my experience, it seems to be true.

Thanks Selena Fan, I am 38 and if love has not found me by now, it will probably find me after I die. I think enyone who thinks that men are not like that are either naive, stupid, blind, wearing pink glasses, or only saw men in the movies. Men ARE exactly like this! Relationship experts confirm it, and they are telling us, women, to adjust to that. Wake up people! No normal human being should be compelled to get adjusted to living with pigs! Pigs need to get adjusted instead. But since turning a pig into a normal human male is not an easy task, and relationship experts like easy money, we are stuck with what we've got.

OolongJohn, fyi, girls frequently ask guys on a date. And yes they also like sex, they just like to take it slow, most of the time.

I kbow. The_forgotten_12, women are cu-cus these days too. And how would not they be after dealing with guys like that, being emotionally abused, played and treated as a freaking target or a sex object? Men are the leaders in this crazy game. Women are followers.

Favorite Answer

Men are naturally competitive. Getting the girl to like us is all part of the game. Getting her into bed is the ultimate prize. Once these two things are accomplished, then the game is over. We do tend to loose interest because there are other challenges out there to be met. And the being a slave part to a woman who is using us? Well, I agree with you there, but I can't explain that part. Maybe it's because we still feel useful. We like to make our women happy, and sometimes just being a slave to a woman makes us feel good.

1. Once they get to know her they find that they don't like her, but she was good looking so it was worth a shot.

2. They enjoy the feeling of being desired once in a while by a girl who seems to have her own life but suddenly the girl wants to spend every waking hour with them and reveals her true clingy nature.

3. Nobody wants HIV, and the random girls are simultaneously sleeping with random guys in their own regard.

4. We DO want women to be strong and independent and self reliant. But the ladies seem to revert to classical gender ideas when things get serious.

Try to approach relationship situations in a more balanced way, this way you won't appear to shift in such a polar manner when things evolve.

1) Women want a nice guy but they always go for the douchebags.

2) Women never have the courage to ask a guy out. The guy always has to put himself on the line.

3) Women barely want to have sex. They wonder why guys take any chance they can get. Its called 'testosterone'. Men are wired biologically to want sex.

4) Women apparently aren't supposed to be strong, independant, and self reliant...

1). We like the chase

2). The "Slave" thing only goes so far and just when you're about ready, we pretty much gave you the axe. (incidentally, we HATE being used)

3). Love hurts. It's NOT easy putting yourself out there. We're pretty guarded like that.

4). Welcome to the 21st Century.

But of you think it's just us guys that are insane, I could tell you some whacked out stories about the women I've dated.

1 sorry i dont chase ---- is she is not interested i move on

2 again nope i dont do that

3 again i dont sleep around nor do i have unprotected sex

4 and yes i want my lady to be strong etc etc

i would suggest you have not been meeting men ie mature males ---- you have been meeting the immature males ---- the problem is maturity is not a function of age ---- some guys never mature and some are mature as teens

Not all guys are like that. They need to mature before they can begin to show themselves through love or other vulnerable emotions. As they grow up and as you become more comfortable with them, they'll show themselves to you. Guys are actually really complex, even though girls don't think they are. They just struggle with things that seem simple to us.

Source(s): Grew up with all boys, and have a lot of deep relationships with guys

They are not ready for a serious thing, specially in their teen age days and early 20's

I know they are just cowards

Those guys must be crazy because me and other men where I live are perfictly fine at least that I know of.

Source(s): Me

Not all guys are the same. Maybe you're just hanging out with the same crowd. They think alike, act alike..

God had to make idiots so the smart people could learn from their mistakes and getter smarter. Girls r the smart ppl and guys r the idiots:))