Why are guys so weird? All of them!?

1). They chase after a girl, and once they get her like him, they start running away from her. 2). They serve you like slaves when you are just using them, but push you away the moment you are ready to love them for real. 3). They are not scared to get HIV positive from sleeping with random girls, but they are... show more 1). They chase after a girl, and once they get her like him, they start running away from her.
2). They serve you like slaves when you are just using them, but push you away the moment you are ready to love them for real.
3). They are not scared to get HIV positive from sleeping with random girls, but they are scared to really love, because love can hurt their feelings.
4). They want women to be strong, independent, self reliant and everything else women are not supposed to be. I feel modern men are just crazy. How are we supposed to have relationships with people who sabotage them?

The more I know men the more I wish to run away and hide away from them. I do not know how to explain
Update: It has nothing to do with the crowd I hang out with. Those points I took from a video made by a relationship expert. But even from my experience, it seems to be true.
Update 2: Thanks Selena Fan, I am 38 and if love has not found me by now, it will probably find me after I die. I think enyone who thinks that men are not like that are either naive, stupid, blind, wearing pink glasses, or only saw men in the movies. Men ARE exactly like this! Relationship experts confirm it, and they are... show more Thanks Selena Fan, I am 38 and if love has not found me by now, it will probably find me after I die. I think enyone who thinks that men are not like that are either naive, stupid, blind, wearing pink glasses, or only saw men in the movies. Men ARE exactly like this! Relationship experts confirm it, and they are telling us, women, to adjust to that. Wake up people! No normal human being should be compelled to get adjusted to living with pigs! Pigs need to get adjusted instead. But since turning a pig into a normal human male is not an easy task, and relationship experts like easy money, we are stuck with what we've got.
Update 3: OolongJohn, fyi, girls frequently ask guys on a date. And yes they also like sex, they just like to take it slow, most of the time.
Update 4: I kbow. The_forgotten_12, women are cu-cus these days too. And how would not they be after dealing with guys like that, being emotionally abused, played and treated as a freaking target or a sex object? Men are the leaders in this crazy game. Women are followers.