Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

Do you think that every individual who votes for Obama in this next election should be tried for treason?

I'll cut them some slack the first time around, but not this time.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • peachy
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You're nicer than I am! I'm not cutting anybody any slack for voting for obama in '08. Did you watch the exit polls? Those ignorant liberal sheeple knew very very little about obama other than he was black. They could, on the other hand, recite word for word the latest talking points about Palin they heard from the liberal media or repeat inaccurate "quotes" from Palin based upon skits they heard on SNL. What stupidity!!! This is the information they used to cast the most important vote they have the priviledge of casting! Yes, they have not earned the right to breathe the same air as an honest American citizen! There is no place in our nation for slackers like that...they just bring the rest of us down.

• 8 years ago

I think that anyone asking/telling people that they are guilty of treason for voting, should himself be charged with treason!

Source(s): Die Hard Yellow Dog Democrat
  • 8 years ago

You could not go after 70,000,000 Americans, and try them for treason without starting a Civil War.

• 8 years ago

We will force them to watch Dora the explorer for a whole day straight. Then make them vote for romney

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

No.........we can just wait and when they don't get their guvment check because no one has a job and they don't know how to survive on their own they will be burning Obama's picture in the streets....

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think that's a good idea! I love how all the liberals use big words when we say things like this. They can use big words all they want but they don't know the first thing in making a country thrive.

• justa
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Given your avatar, I doubt anyone is worried.

Except about your sanity.

• 8 years ago

No. I think every individual who votes for a Republican in this next election should be tried for treason.

Source(s): I listen to what politicians say, not what spin doctors say.
  • 8 years ago

Somethings Gotta be done that's for sure !

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

who is this Media-Made Hoax.

who is obama?

BARRY SOETORO HARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA MARSHALL DAVIS.

1. what his real name? who is he real father.

WHO IS REAL DADDY ??

Frank Marshall Davis ???

2. where the real birth-certificate?

3. where was he born?

4. where the college transcripts. what classes/grades did he get?

5. what a "community worker" we can All be "community worker"

6. what did he do before the 2008 election. is obama a media- made nobody???

7. who is this media-made NOBODY

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.