Going on a double date, I don't like really like my boyfriend's friend's girlfriend?

My boyfriend and I ran into his friend at the mall before, he told us that we should go on a double date this weekend to a nice restaurant and comedy show in the city. However, I'm not too fond of his girlfriend. She's very loud and likes to insult others in a very obnoxious kind of way. My boyfriend wants... show more My boyfriend and I ran into his friend at the mall before, he told us that we should go on a double date this weekend to a nice restaurant and comedy show in the city. However, I'm not too fond of his girlfriend. She's very loud and likes to insult others in a very obnoxious kind of way. My boyfriend wants to go since he hasn't seen his friend in a while and I don't want to cancel the plans just because I don't really like his friend's girlfriend. I usually have a good time when we go on double dates, but that's because I get along very well with his friends girlfriends.

I don't really talk back, so whenever his friend's girlfriend says something ridiculous I just slightly smile and continue eating or doing whatever I am doing. However, I don't want to ignore her the entire night either because I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

I would appreciate some advice from anyone who has been in this kind of situation.