Guys: Football season> Girlfriend?

Alright,so my boyfriend of almost 5 months is a lineman for our college football team. He has been training year round to stay in shape,and has been going to football practices, and 2 a days for most of the summer. He's given up a lot for football,and our relationship has kinda been put on hold because of the football season,which I fully understand . He can be a bit insecure with our relationship,and sometimes thinks that I'll dump him because he thinks he doesn't devote enough time to me,which hasn't even crossed my mind before. So Guys: how would be the best way to support my boyfriend over these next few crazy months? He's been stressing out over school, football and a few other things,and I just want him to know that I'm totally supportive of him. My friends suggested making a t shirt with his Jersey number on it and wearing it to his games,but that seems a bit overbearing. What do you guys think? The one thing that I've been doing is making sure that our sex is exciting and different,but i need other ideas too. Thanks!

• Mary

Sure - I don't see a thing wrong with it. It's a game - pure and simple. I'm not sure why there would be a problem - even if the guys were there in the first place.

problematic problem look using yahoo this might help

Just always be there for him and he will see it