Recommendations for a 5.1 DVD player with excellent sound?

After nearly 10 years. my excellent Sony DVD player seems to be on its way out. As I bought it so long ago, I have no idea what to get to replace it. I need a multi-region player (I have Zone 1 and 2 DVDs) with excellent sound (I'm in the music business) and with RCA analogue (for my hi-fi) and Surround Sound... show more After nearly 10 years. my excellent Sony DVD player seems to be on its way out. As I bought it so long ago, I have no idea what to get to replace it. I need a multi-region player (I have Zone 1 and 2 DVDs) with excellent sound (I'm in the music business) and with RCA analogue (for my hi-fi) and Surround Sound 5.1 outputs (I already have 5.1 speakers so don't need 'home cinema'). Upscaling isn't an essential, but might be a nice extra to have.

At the moment I have no interest in Blu Ray because I have so many DVDs that I'm not prepared to buy all over again.

Any recommendations?