Chest pain and feeling like lump in throat. Please help!:(?

I have been to the doctors for a pain in my chest it started of a ache now and again in the left of my chest then spreads all over. He said it was down to me stressing and panicking about the situation thinking i have a heart attack and going to die. He listened to my heart and said it was beating abit fast but because i was nervous because im an 16 and was by myself. He reassured me that i was fine and wasn't going to die and gave me some tablets in case i panicked again. i have now got simular chest pain and haven't taken any of my tablets. but now i have this feeling in my throat that feels like there is a lump there. almost like someone has pushed my adams apple in or i have taken a hit to it. when i bush my teeth and gargle i can feel some kind of Flem. i am also getting headache and getting hot flushes.

Am i getting a cold , a chest infection? or is it because Ive been worrying. thank you for any help. Im 16 years old and play rugby (ex cerise) by the way.

You could have acid reflux, I have that, and that's normally how I feel I get a lump in my throat, and pains in my chest, it's a really odd pain and it can be sharp. My suggestion is take Tums. Or warm milk, or tea. Tea can help settle it, or burping helps a lot like turn over on your sides ever ten minutes, you will feel amazing no lie!

Hope this helps!

Feels Like Lump In Chest

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have been to the doctors for a pain in my chest it started of a ache now and again in the left of my chest then spreads all over. He said it was down to me stressing and panicking about the situation thinking i have a heart attack and going to die. He listened to my heart and said it was beating...

Source(s): chest pain feeling lump throat help: https://tinyurl.im/8sOZM

Hey,

I'm a medical researcher. It is widely agreed among physicians and medical paraprofessionals, that initial diagnosis, mostly by using a typical acid reflux symptoms questionnaire, is necessary to ensure the most effective and quick treatment for this condition. Approx 70% of the acid reflux diagnostics that are based on the presence of typical symptoms are accurate. Since acid reflux, also called GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), can cause patients a great deal of discomfort and result in severe complications, it is highly important to know how to identify its symptoms in order to quickly diagnose and treat it.

If you know you have acid reflux you can try this natural program http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=568

Good Bye

Check this natural method to get rid of acid reflux http://acidreflux-cure.info

Usually, heartburnThe most common symptom of acid reflux disease (also known as gastroespohageal reflux disease, or GERD). Heartburn feels like a burning pain in the center of the chest. It is caused by acid from the stomach backing up into the esophagus. is a symptom of acid reflux disease (GERD) Also known as Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). Describes the condition of backflow of stomach acid into the esophagus which frequently happens when the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) relaxes more often than it should and/or at inappropriate times. The symptoms of acid reflux disease typically occur on 2 or more days a week.. And if you suffer from persistent heartburn on two or more days a week—and you’ve treated it and changed your diet—it could be due to acid refluxBackflow of stomach acid into the esophagus. Acid reflux frequently happens when the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) relaxes more often than it should and/or at inappropriate times. This allows harsh stomach juices to back up into the esophagus. disease. But only your doctor can tell you if these are signs of acid reflux disease.

• Irene

Nothing can be ruled out. My dad went through similar symptoms,the dr's. finally said he had had a heart attack. He landed in the hospital on 1 occasion and when the dr. talked to him about his test results,the dr. asked him when he last had an attack. Apparently,at some point in time between the last attack he could remember and this latest episode,he had a silent heart attack (didn't have any signs of an attack).

Swallow any golf balls recently??