Survey!!! Should the Hold the McDonalds?

Cheeseburger eating Contest as an Olympic Sport In London ? They Have Purposely Built the Largest McDonald's in the World at the Olympic Precinct, There would Be Medals and Weight Classes Catered For, Well Your Views on this Sport :)

Update:

Edit#1= Look people they have spent Billions in Promotions so Far, What has Synchronised Swimming ever done For You :)

Update 2:

Edit#2= on the opening line the should be they, thank you anonymous grammar person :(

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best answer

I'm already in training.I had 4 quarter pounders for lunch yesterday and that was after a large chunk of Dry Krakowska Polish sausage,a deep fat fryer full of chips, a raw carrot and a stack of Broccoli.I reckon i've a good chance for a medal in the obese category

• 7 years ago

McDonald's is the "official" restaurant of the Olympics. By this you can tell the I.O.C. is completely interested in promoting healthy eating.

Yes they might as well hold a cheeseburger eating contest, and also a french fry eating contest.

Even better would be a Big Mac eating contest!

Also since CocaCola is the "official" soft drink of the Olympics they could have a coke drinking contest.

I agree with Edit#1.

• 7 years ago

Why not? There would be plenty of overweight contenders, although it's along the same lines as synchronised swimming as far as interest goes. Money down the drain all round!

• 7 years ago

Definitely, not to mention the different categories of course, Fillet 'o' Fish, Cheeseburger, Big Mac, the lot.

Source(s): :)
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I'd watch that before I'd watch the fake smiling in synchronized swimming. Besides there's the potential for some excitement like a heart attack or choking incident...

• 7 years ago

i can't stand Mcdonalds,so i definitley be up for a Mcburger hurling and french fry flicking contest. olympics is getting like the Guinness book of records in ridiculness'ness, wouldnt be surprised to see welly throwing in olympics soon.

• 7 years ago

McDonald's Sucks

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

A hamburger eating contest sounds like fun and tasty,but after having to many like alcohol,the fun is over.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes they should..I wouldn't enter it though, after 2 burgers I'd be full, well maybe I could try and squeeze in a 3rd. It'd be fascinating sport to watch though..

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'm thinking no.

The Olympics is all about healthy pursuits.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.