Do women tend to drink coffee?

Do women tend to drink coffee? Why? Why is it men don't tend to drink coffee?

Why do they drink coffee?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

for check test of drink coffee.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It depends on the person. Some tend do drink coffee and some just don't. It's not a gemder thing.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Coffee is ok but i've come to only drink certain kinds of coffee and if it is not that kind I don't drink it.

I'de rather drink water than to drink Gevalia he's got your feet cause it tastes like feet.

I drink folgers, and mountain blend with different flavors like hazelnut.

My trick is to make it this way, I buy soy milk, or milk with little sugars in it cause I don't like powdered stuff that much. I make it with Stevia is a sweetner cause it's better for you.

Coffee, 1 sachet of stevia, and soy milk with no flavor and it tastes good to me. I don't know about other people but that is how I drink it every day and it has been ok with my diabetes.

Source(s): I sell web hosting at http://www.powerhash.com
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't think it's necessarily true though i must admit i usually associate women with a coffee. I usually drink it if i've not slept well and need to perk up for the day..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I don't think there's any correlation between gender and coffee consumption. I know both men and women who drink coffee and both who don't.

• 8 years ago

i'm a girl but i don't drink coffee. i prefer to drink green tea or juices because i think it's healthier. my mom and my sister likes coffee thou. so i think it's personal taste :)

• 8 years ago

This is not gender related. More taste related. I know men and woman who drink and dont drink coffee

• 8 years ago

Personally I do not like/drink it, but my fiance does.

• 8 years ago

i'd say it's 50/50

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Idk that's a great point my gf drinks it I don't step mom does dad don't I guess it's there thing

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.