Do women tend to drink coffee?

Do women tend to drink coffee? Why? Why is it men don't tend to drink coffee?

Why do they drink coffee?

Favorite Answer

for check test of drink coffee.

It depends on the person. Some tend do drink coffee and some just don't. It's not a gemder thing.

Coffee is ok but i've come to only drink certain kinds of coffee and if it is not that kind I don't drink it.

I'de rather drink water than to drink Gevalia he's got your feet cause it tastes like feet.

I drink folgers, and mountain blend with different flavors like hazelnut.

My trick is to make it this way, I buy soy milk, or milk with little sugars in it cause I don't like powdered stuff that much. I make it with Stevia is a sweetner cause it's better for you.

Coffee, 1 sachet of stevia, and soy milk with no flavor and it tastes good to me. I don't know about other people but that is how I drink it every day and it has been ok with my diabetes.

Source(s): I sell web hosting at http://www.powerhash.com

I don't think it's necessarily true though i must admit i usually associate women with a coffee. I usually drink it if i've not slept well and need to perk up for the day..

I don't think there's any correlation between gender and coffee consumption. I know both men and women who drink coffee and both who don't.

i'm a girl but i don't drink coffee. i prefer to drink green tea or juices because i think it's healthier. my mom and my sister likes coffee thou. so i think it's personal taste :)

This is not gender related. More taste related. I know men and woman who drink and dont drink coffee

Personally I do not like/drink it, but my fiance does.

i'd say it's 50/50

Idk that's a great point my gf drinks it I don't step mom does dad don't I guess it's there thing