Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Emma Watson or Candice Swanepoel?

If you were a guy and had to choose to date between both, who would you choose? Just a question because both are two very different people.

I'm a girl, but I'll answer this question anyways. Don't need to ask me twice: EMMA WATSON by a long shot!!! They are two totally different people, but I'll still choose Miss Watson.

Emma Watson is my favorite actress and role model. She's not too self-conscious about her appearance; she always wears light makeup (she hates too much) and she doesn't obsess about her weight. Her face is the most beautiful in the world, it's rare when she wears a bucket of makeup. She chopped off her hair into a pixie cut, and still, she didn't care about what everybody else thought of it. Watson also wears any clothes she wants (like strange dresses). Emma actually cares about her education, since she's still in college for a real life.

On the other hand, Candice Swanepoel is a completely different story. When it comes to being self-conscious, she's #1. A bucket of makeup on a simple day at the grocery store. To make it even worse, she actually recommends a diet of plain water to ALL women. Just to be a model at Victoria's Secret, she stays as skinny as a stickbug. Her face also looks unhealthy when not photoshopped. Is seems like her appearance is the only important thing in the world. Now, when we come to education, of course she wouldn't want to go to university. For Candice, being photographed in an exposing lace bra will be enough to make a living.

Here are all my reasons for loving Emma Watson. If you compare Candice to Emma, Candice will be considered as a hobo lying on the street. Please take this in note, Swanepoel fans, please consider Emma Watson as a celebrity goddess. LONG LIVE EMMA WATSON! :)

Candice Swanepoel

Emma Watson

Emma is cute but I pick Candice.

Candice , candice and candice 😍❤️!!