Ladies, would you date a guy like this?

I'm 23 years old. I have my own house and cars. I do woodworking for a living and build custom furniture. I like being outdoors, making things, artwork (I can also paint and sculpt), video games, movies, etc... I'm more of an old fashioned guy and kind of a hopeless romantic. I'd rather spend the night... show more I'm 23 years old. I have my own house and cars. I do woodworking for a living and build custom furniture. I like being outdoors, making things, artwork (I can also paint and sculpt), video games, movies, etc... I'm more of an old fashioned guy and kind of a hopeless romantic. I'd rather spend the night curled up with a girl watching a movie, or laying outside watching the stars instead of just having sex. I'll take a girl out for dinner and a movie, or just go out and ride fourwheelers. I'm the type of guy who will send roses to a girls work for no reason just to let her know that I care.

as far as my appearance I consider myself average looking. I'm have thick dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. I have an athletic body... but I'm only 5'4. I dont have a problem with it either. I like being the size I am because when I'm building things or working on cars I can reach places that bigger people cant... I'm currently going back to college and I was talking to this girl for about 2 months. she would hang all over me, hug me, cuddle, play with my hands and hair etc... but she wouldnt date me because of my height and shes only 5'2... instead she decided to go out with a frat boy who is 6'8 and he ended up cheating on her.

Ladies, would you date a guy like me? or are all girls like this?