How to stop Windows Movie Maker from Lagging?

So I haven't had the time (or money) to buy Sony Vegas, so I'm stuck with WMM. Most of the time it's fine, but I'm trying to edit for a video of me and some friends in APB reloaded. It's near impossible to editing because when I watch it on the side screen beside the timeline, the video... show more So I haven't had the time (or money) to buy Sony Vegas, so I'm stuck with WMM. Most of the time it's fine, but I'm trying to edit for a video of me and some friends in APB reloaded. It's near impossible to editing because when I watch it on the side screen beside the timeline, the video massively lags, but the audio stays perfect. All my videos are recorded with Fraps and are .avi files. Another problem I have some of the time is my files get corrupt (instead of a thumbnail when I put them in, it's white with a red X in the middle and the files don't work) How can I fix these problems? P.S. I get this lag issue sometimes but not all the time, and I HAVE made APB videos before without lag issues.

Z_StaTik_z
www.youtube.com/user/zstatikz
1 answer 1