Char asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

What colour should I dip dye my hair next?

I have dark brown hair and I dip dyed it turquoise, it's faded a lot and is light green now. What colour should I dip dye if next?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a Mobile Hairdresser,Alot of people with dark brown hair have gone for a purple dip dye which does look very funky,although if you would like to be different you could have a bright pink,you can have a sort of multicoloured one that i get from a cosmetics shop,Also if you have an hair dresser they can put leopard print in your dip dye so you will have a patterned one,it looks very funky.

Source(s): Mobile Hair Dressing To The Rescue
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'd say get some pre-done dip dyed extensions as too much dying can wreck the hair,or you could simply buy some extensions and dye them instead of dying your own hair but I think blonde would be a nice colour to dye it

• 8 years ago

Blonde

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

red looks really cool on dark brown hair. i have dark brown hair and i recently dip dyed it red and i luv it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

ORANGE, I have dark-blonde hair and im gonna dye my hair Orange when im older. im a 13yr old boy, take it from me

Source(s): Myself
  • 8 years ago

pink fading into purple fading into blue on the end

• 8 years ago

So purple that woudle be some cool.

• 8 years ago

Yellow maybe?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Dark black

• Jossy
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

rainmbow, pink, purple, red, orange???

idk whatever you like

-Jo

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.