How did Sherlock Holmes survive his fall off the building in the new BBC series, season 2 episode 3?

In the new series of Sherlock Holmes, how does he survive the jump he supposedly takes off of the building to save his friends? I am very OCD and this is driving me crazy, so if anyone can help, it's greatly appreciated!!!

It hasn't been answered yet, Moffat (co-creator) has clearly stated he has no intention of letting anything slip until we see how he survived for ourselves in series 3.

There are many theories online the most popular being that Molly helped in some ways, fixing the autopsy, preparing a corpse etc. The reason this theory is the most popular is because of how Molly felt about Sherlock and Sherlock pulled her off to a the side to tell her something that has yet to be shown.

Personally I think this is a mislead and it will be something much more interesting but unfortunately we will have to wait for the new series which will start production early 2013 which while annoying I would rather wait longer for a brilliant new series then have them rush as poorly made series.

Anyway, Hope I Helped.

I disagree about it been as good as the walking dead but wouldn't expect it to be as its a much lower budgeted production and less well renowned and experienced actors. However I really enjoyed in the flesh took a different edge to the normal zombie films and program's. I believe that the cast are fully behind making a new series after watching the creater and writer "Dominic Mitchell" in an interview explaining in answered questions from the first series, this is as he refers to some on the content as "season 1" which hints there are plans for a second. If so I'd presume and would ope it would contain: more information or revealing or viewing of the undead prophet in person/zombie, ow Kieran copes now, how ricks mum copes now, the prophets communist camp, where is Amy?, what's the cause science or religion, and maybe the second uprising and how Kieran would feel about that been wrongly causing Ricky's dad, and actually, is ricks dad even dead it only showed one grave at the end, and the dirt moves in the closing credits. However bbc do have the habit of cutting series short. I know bbc are trying hard to cut into drama's, but are finding it hard due to low viewers. But this is probably because people know about there reputation and don't want to be held high hoped for a season 2, so therefore won't trust any new bbc drama's, just like the fades, was only attracted to " in the flesh" purely because of its zombie genre.