What kind of clothes should a hockey player wear to get popular, and get girls?

Ok well i just looked at myself and realized what a loser i am. Im a hockey player, going to be a freshman in high school, and i really dont know what to wear. Im not that popular, i have an oddly shaped head, and im pretty tall. Right now i wear collegiate stuff, alot of sweat pants, i hate jeans, i wear cargo and... show more Ok well i just looked at myself and realized what a loser i am. Im a hockey player, going to be a freshman in high school, and i really dont know what to wear. Im not that popular, i have an oddly shaped head, and im pretty tall. Right now i wear collegiate stuff, alot of sweat pants, i hate jeans, i wear cargo and plaid shorts, i wear nike stuff with just the nike logo on it, and i have reebok zigs, can you please tell me what im doing wrong and tell me what i should wear if im not already