If you atheist believe in nothing, why do you have so much faith?

In the big bang theory, I mean it came from nothing. That takes TONS of faith to believe something came from nothing. In the christian faith, God was always in time. He created us in his image, and created everything in his masterpiece. If this world was a fluke, then wouldn't you think this world... show more In the big bang theory, I mean it came from nothing. That takes TONS of faith to believe something came from nothing.

In the christian faith, God was always in time. He created us in his image, and created everything in his masterpiece. If this world was a fluke, then wouldn't you think this world wouldn't be so perfect? I mean what do you have to lose in believing in a God? When God is a supernatural being and all he asks is to follow him. If your bashing on Christians for not being Christians, wouldn't you want to try Christianity and be different. And I've seen some atheists in my time, but what are you trying to do on here? Atheists are supposed to convert ppl to atheism with respect and self control. All we see on here is hate and low self control and you guys say we aren't smart... I can't choose for you as a christian, but you should think about your atheism and how its working out.

hope you all are doing well,

Peas! :3
Update: Didn't waste my time, there's no such thing as a stupid Q/A and not being ignorant, as you can see I don't insult you. I respect atheists cause I have an atheist friend and he told me to ask this to other atheist. :P

Plus i have great spelling as a christian! :D
Update 2: son of thor, a christian never told me.. an atheist told me on here.
Update 3: I respect all of those questions :P

didn't mean to be ignorant to most ppl, and i apologize.

but i was just curious, know I know what atheism is. :P
Update 4: I don't hate em :P
Update 5: just so you know i didn't thumbs down ur comments..