Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

My house got set on fire in minecraft? WTF?

Okay, so my boyfriend got me hooked on minecraft and im getting good at it, and then suddenly my 2nd floor (out of 3) was on fire, mind you i was getting chased and attempted to be killed, (i didn't die YAY) ( :O ) by enderman... according to my lovely boyfriend enderman cant do that, which im completely and utterly confused as to what it was, there wasn't a explosion and i had no lava in my house, what the hell made that happen? My boyfriend doesn't know and that has me confused? Any chance anybody knows?!?! thanks heaps in advance!!

P.S im a complete noob in this game, so don't be mean. :)

By the way, im on computer...

Im only on normal...

A friend told me maybe a electric creeper..? They dont no either..

Hmm... you didn't add what you were playing on. 360 or computer that may help us helping you.

Me being on the 360 I have no idea... Maybe a creeper blew up near your house and uncovered some lava? Although you did say there wasn't any lava near... What level of difficulty are you on also?

yes but no but not the yes