Shows/Movies like Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra?

I really really like the series. I'm looking for something familiar to it. No Anime please - its just all anime drawings look the same.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Avatar is one of a kind. American cartoons hardly branch out.

Samurai Jack

Avengers : Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Teen Titans

all have continuous storylines like Avatar.

• 3 years ago

Movies Like The Last Airbender

• I think that if you want to find something like Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, you should really look to anime. And, you know, Avatar and Korra were both designed in a traditional anime animation style. The only cartoons I've ever liked that weren't anime are Teen Titans and Danny Phantom, but neither of those shows ever beat Avatar or Korra.

But please look to anime. There are some amazing anime shows that you are guaranteed to love. Not all animes are humor or romance like some people think. My personal favorite is Fullmetal Alchemist, and it was one of the few shows that I thought were better even than Avatar. If you decide that you will try any anime, please try Fullmetal Alchemist. You'll fall in love with the characters, I know you will. (:

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Shows/Movies like Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra?

I really really like the series. I'm looking for something familiar to it. No Anime please - its just all anime drawings look the same.

Source(s): shows movies avatar airbender legend korra: https://shortly.im/NZvL9
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I know no one might even know what show this is but there is a french animation show called Wakfu that's very similar to Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's based on the video game with the same name and has already gone through two seasons.

• 8 years ago

Nothing is like avatar or Korra it is a one of a kind of a show. Like others said closes you can get is Teen titan or Danny Phantom. Maybe powerpuff girls not really.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Airplane!

The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad

http://tp3reviews.com/favMovies/

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.