Can you comment on this? my family financial status (im 13) ?

My mom has a crappy job and works hard but only gets enough money to put gas in her car.. she onlye has 3 dollars to her name. My dad lives 2hrs away and pays child support of 440 a month but he's suffering too and the 440 isn't doing anything for us and my mom and my sister and me live in a small 2 bedroom... show more My mom has a crappy job and works hard but only gets enough money to put gas in her car.. she onlye has 3 dollars to her name. My dad lives 2hrs away and pays child support of 440 a month but he's suffering too and the 440 isn't doing anything for us and my mom and my sister and me live in a small 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment on section 8. I'm just scared for us I don't want the unexpected to happen to us cause I'm not ready.... comments ?

Oh and there's a possibility me and my sister will be working at an airport in july but that's not promised after that I'm getting a job in december when I turn 14 but the pay won't do much so..

I'm grateful to have a roof over my head and clothes on my back and the food that we have (we don't have much) in front of me so thank God..I'm just concerned.