Isaac™ asked in SportsHockey · 8 years ago

Are you sad with the player your team picked? (HOCKEY 2012 DRAFT)?

I feel sad for Ryan Murray, I mean, what top prospect would want to go to Columbus? I was wishing Oilers would snag him.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No way. The Wild needed a offensive defenseman like Matt Dumba.We have enough scoring talent(if everyone's healthy) and have some good young players ready to come to play for the Wild real soon.

• 8 years ago

Im glad we got Nail. Murray is a good D that would've made the team but we need someone who will make more of an impact rght away. I say Oil should go after Justin Schultz free agent from college because he is a much better offensive D which the Oil need and can run the power play better than Murray.

• 8 years ago

Taking two centers the way the Sabres did was interesting, and I am happy about it because now we don't need Derek Roy as much. They will go well with Hodgson and Ennis for 4 strong centers going in to the next 5-10 years.

• 8 years ago

I agree with you thinking Murray shouldn't go to Columbus, but i'm glad the Leafs choose Rielly!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Canes fan I'm happy that we got staal, I just think we could of at least traded our pick spots with the pens... have them move to no.8 and move us down to no. 24 (or whatever number they were.)

• 8 years ago

No I am more sad about the trade the Pens made. Well actually I am more confused with it.

• 8 years ago

Leafs needed forsberg not reilly another defense not needed.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nope I'm very happy

Source(s): A Caps fan
  • 8 years ago

Im still waiting for nyr

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.