Why do girls get impressed by six pack abs?

What is there in a six pack? Please enlighten me...hihihihihi

Favorite Answer

No .............. I am not one of them, I do not get impressed with six, eight or 50 pack abs.

I really get impressed by a kind hearted nature and respect giving person with a grate sense of humor and a pure smile.

Designed by Chris Krueger, My Six Pack Life is a comprehensive fitness program that uses bodyweight exercises and diets to help you master basic movements and have a strong body with an attractive appearance. This program will help you get ripped abs naturally and effectively in just 2 months. According to Chris Krueger the author of My Six Pack Life, there are 3 steps needed to get ripped abs successfully: inferno cardio, specialized in meltdown training, and an effective metabolic nutrition plan. My Six Pack Life will open the door to the abs that you always dream of. Moreover, you will discover how to get a great boost in your metabolism and how to prevent the fat from coming back for acceleraing the fat burning pace.

You will disclose recommended meal plans by My Six Pack Life, which are delicious and nutrition-dense, and a training plan including 40-minute workouts to do 3 times a week. These meal plans and exercises are easy to follow with the detailed explanations.http://www.drnorthrupradio.com/my-six-pack-life-ex...

Guys who get 6-pack abs are those who train hard and I mean very hard. Apparently girls think that 6-pack abs look cool and handsome on a guy.

I think 6-pack abs are just muscles which are visible from the outside, They look a little like small square fitted into the stomach area

I wouldn't know because I'm a girl and I don't care if my boyfriend has a six pack or not.

• ?

it shows that the man is in good shape, and cares about his body and had the discipline to work out often enough to get a six pack

girls get impressed by six pack abs because they have only two pack.... hehehe.......

Lose Weight with Foods!

• Shansi

It's a sign of fitness.

it is same as we boys get impressed by 36 24 36 .

Sexy Body is there in six pack............hihihihihihihihihihihi

It shows that the dude's a hard worker. I have them, life is great.