Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

Why would a person of no color vote Democrat in the upcoming presidential election?

2012Coil of Rage ...

When you've read to the end, come back and read this first paragraph again.

A Coil of Rage

The character of any man is defined by how he treats his mother as the years pass ... need I say more about this person below, other than there is no character, no integrity but there is a ton of attitude and arrogance that defines his shallow past and hollow future ..... I rest my case..

I read Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to read, considering his attitude toward us and everything American. Let me add a phrase he used to describe his attitude toward whites: He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE". His words not mine.

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT -- HE'S RUNNING AGAIN, YOU KNOW!

Is anyone out there awake? Everyone of voting age should read these two books by him; don't buy them, just get them from the library.

From Dreams From My Father:

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that, by doing so, I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams From My Father :

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

From Dreams From My Father:

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe, and white."

From Dreams From My Father:

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams From My Father:

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."

And FINALLY .............. and most scary:

From Audacity of Hope:

"I will stand with the Muslims, should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to do so!!! We have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation! Keep your eye on him and don't blink.

I don't care whether you vote Democrat, Republican, Conservative, or liberal, or like me, just American, be aware of the attitude and character of this sitting President.

In my opinion, only fools and the un-informed will vote for him in 2012.

Favorite Answer

Obama is a black liberation theologist who is also friends with former domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers. I will not vote for Obama. I am mainly voting for Romney because I'm AGAINST Obama, not necessarily FOR Romney. Why I'm not voting for Odumbo:

1. He refused to allow the prosecution of Black Panthers members in Philadelphia, who threatened voters in the election with knives and batons.

2. Obama bowed and apologized for the "behavior of the United States" to our enemies overseas on his "Apology Tour".

3. Obama forced legislation of a health care bill, behind locked doors, in the middle of the night, against the wishes of 65% of Americans.

4. Obama's administration allowed 2500 weapons to be let across the Mexican border, and into the hands of Mexican drug cartel members, resulting in the death of Border Patrol Agent, Brian Terry and over 200 Mexican civilians. His AG is now being investigated by Congress where he has been proven more than once to be perjuring himself. "Operation Fast and Furious" was an attempt by Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Eric Holder to promote their anti-gun agenda, and it backfired.

5. Obama invested $500,000,000 in taxpayer money to Solyndra to promote his solar energy policy. The company immediately went bankrupt, and there has been no accounting of the taxpayer money.

6. During the Gulf Oil spill, Obama placed a moratorium on drilling for oil in the Gulf, putting thousands of people out of work. He has yet to remove that moratorium, and the region is suffering.

7. Obama sent U.S. forces to bomb Libya, without declaration or approval by Congress, which he has no power to do under the U.S. Constitution.

8. Obama has practically ruined the coal industry with his policies, and regulations from the EPA.

9. Obama initiated a lawsuit against a U.S. state ( Arizona ) because they attempted to enforce U.S. immigration policy. No President has ever attempted to sue a U.S. state!

10. Obama has appointed numerous radicals to his administration.

11. Obama has stonewalled a joint U.S.-Canadian oil pipeline which would give jobs to tens of thousands of people.

12. The Obama administration, under the guise of "national security" have pretty much eliminated the 5th Amendment to the Constitution by now allowing the military to arrest anyone, including U.S. citizens, without warrant, charges, or due process of law. THAT is unconstitutional!

13. Obama has taken more corporate money than any other Presidential candidate, but then condemns any type of corporations or capitalism.

14. Obama has spent more money than any President combined in history. We're now at $15+ trillion dollars in debt, and rising higher!

15. During some of the countries most trying moments, Obama has been on vacation. He has played more than 100 rounds of golf, and has taken almost 80 vacations. In 3 years? Most people who work only get one major vacation per year, if they're lucky.

16. Obama completely ignored the wild fires which burned for over a month in Texas. And he did not send Texas any help. But he did send assistance to fight wildfires in South America at that time!

17. Obama refused to allow new drilling for Americans in the Gulf of Mexico, but made a special trip to Brazil to congratulate them on their new wells in the Gulf, and offered to be "one of their first customers."

18. Obama gave gifts and "hugs" to Hugo Chavez, one of the cruelest dictator thugs in the world.

19. Obama smugly skipped the Boy Scout Jambouree in Virginia, which EVERY President has attended, so he could be a guest on the "View". He sent a video instead, and the Boy Scouts booed him.

20. Obama spent 20 years worshiping the racist pastor, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, who believes that the U.S. bombed innocent Japanese on December 7, 1941, who said the US government created AIDS to kill black people, and who said "US of KKKA."

21. Obama is friends with former domestic terrorist, William Ayers, who proudly bombed the capital in the 1970s and wish he could've bombed it more.

Something wrong with me as I always vote for the best cadidate in my mind for the good of the people not their COLOR. Does that mean I have been wrong all these years? I should have looking to see if they had an Irishman, a Dutch, a German, a Sweed or something else in their backround. Why wasn't taht taught in school? If that was the case shouldn't we all have voted for full blooded American Indians? Do you see how silly we are getting with RACE?

• SAMEER

The only reason to support Obama is because you want to buy yourself a little time to prepare for the real economic collapse.

Just pretend Oblahblah is just another liar in the never ending string of liars.

Hold your nose , close your eyes and vote

Or

Write in Ron Paul to save the republic

What do you do if you like nobody running? To be completely honest if you were running pigtails I would throw my vote at you without a second thought over the ones that have been chosen for me.

I can't bring myself to vote for Obama or Romney, just can't. I'll throw my vote away for one of the less mentionable candidates.

Source(s): Pigtails 2012.

You're one typed letter away from being reported to Yahoo!.

However, I agree. I've read both books, & I'll try to find those quotes. I do remember them both.

• Pamela

You took all those quotes out of context.

I'm white, but I'm voting Democrat. I'm very informed, and I'm still voting for Obama in the upcoming election.

Yes; lets all vote for R Money so that corporations can run the country! Just think how much better off we would be?!

Person of no color ? Do you mean white ?

White is a color.

I read both and every quote you have taken out of context.

Yeah that's the way vote for Mitt

so he can outsource more jobs and cut your grandparents social security.