J
J asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

myers and briggs personality change?

ever heard of someone changing their personality profile from an INTP to an ENTJ?

Did you? My best guess is that you might have been in a relatively happy, jovial, and ecstatic mood, particularly one that made you overly optimistic about fellow individuals that caused you to change (or you might have been bitter or sad at people when you scored as introverted). Taking a test more quickly (or slowly, I suppose), taking a different test, not being entirely truthful, being on the fence/border of INTP to begin with, and time length between tests are all things that come off the top of my head. But to answer your question, no, I've never heard of that. It's rare, I think, to actually change personality; rather, people might try to develop their personality (ex. getting better at developing relatively inaccessible traits). If it wasn't you that took the test, maybe the other person lied - why be so sure that they took the test perfectly?

Interestingly enough, I scored as a strong INTP.... for instance, I adore logic, am extremely shy and introverted, do math for fun, and tested at around 145 IQ. Unfortunately, I'm 15.

Anyway, I hope I provided some thought that might lead you to your own conclusion :)