Canada? USA! Canada? USA! Canada? USA! USA? Canada! USA? Canadaaaah!?

No I don't have OCD. I once was in NY state at the Canadian border. Many moons ago. They pointed across the street and said "That's Canada". No guards, no official border, no line in the cement on the ground. So... Can I get arrested if I went there tomorrow and was on the USA side and stepped... show more No I don't have OCD. I once was in NY state at the Canadian border. Many moons ago. They pointed across the street and said "That's Canada". No guards, no official border, no line in the cement on the ground.

So... Can I get arrested if I went there tomorrow and was on the USA side and stepped over with one foot and went: "Canada? USA! Canada? USA! Canada? USA! USA? Canada! USA? Canadaaaah!"

How about with 2 feet on the Canada side??
Update: @Not T: but there was nobody there! It was just like a residential street if I recall correctly. You mean a Canadian border copper would beam down on me out of nowhere, like a live 2451 hologram, or something?
Update 2: @JimB: nope not there: that's Vermont! http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/04/us/04border.html?_r=1&emc=tnt&tntemail1=y