To All the Teenaged Girls on This Site....?

You may or may not be pregnant. It depends on the circumstances. Have you taken a home pregnancy test? If not, do so, but only when your period is late. Otherwise false negatives may happen. Yes, it is safe and fine to use tampons. Follow the directions in the box. It is NOT losing your virginity. Only sex... show more You may or may not be pregnant. It depends on the circumstances. Have you taken a home pregnancy test? If not, do so, but only when your period is late. Otherwise false negatives may happen.

Yes, it is safe and fine to use tampons. Follow the directions in the box. It is NOT losing your virginity. Only sex is losing your virginity. Tampons are cleaner and more convenient than pads in the vast majority of cases. Deal with it.

Yes, it is normal to have one boob bigger than the other.

Yes, it is normal for your breasts or nipples to hurt throughout puberty. You don't have cancer.

Yes, it is normal to get stretch marks in puberty.

No, you should not try to lose weight, unless you put your data into a BMI calculator and it says you are obese or overweight. Most of you asking about weight loss have, or will have, eating disorders.

Yes, you can tell your mom you got ypur fricken period.

Yes, you can shave your legs. PROPERLY.

No, you cannot get 8 STDS from a ********.

Read, learn, and become an interesting person who isn't only concerned about superficial appearance. As an adult woman, I can even say it's hard not to think about/worry about being judged about your appearance, but it's not what make you, you. And if it IS, then you are bound for unhappiness.

Don't end your questions with "LOL". Just makes us all think you are way-stupid.
Update: To the very detailed responder, I mainly feel sorry for females and males who do not have proper health education. Especially no need for that in this day and age. Yes, I want them to feel comfortable to ask but so many questions just defy logic and a simple google search. You may read my answers to teen boys... show more To the very detailed responder, I mainly feel sorry for females and males who do not have proper health education. Especially no need for that in this day and age.

Yes, I want them to feel comfortable to ask but so many questions just defy logic and a simple google search.

You may read my answers to teen boys if that makes you feel better. They are even less informed, IMHO, than girls.

I am a long-time health teacher with a science background and world view.

You cannot F**k with science. She is a cruel, hard biatch.