For Every Teenaged Boy on This Site....?

Yes, your penis size is normal. If you are under 18, it may grow more. About 6 inches in length, erect, is average. No, there is nothing you can to to increase your height. It is genetically pre-determined. All you can do is maximize your genetic potential by eating nutritiously and sleeping 8-9 hours per... show more Yes, your penis size is normal. If you are under 18, it may grow more. About 6 inches in length, erect, is average.

No, there is nothing you can to to increase your height. It is genetically pre-determined. All you can do is maximize your genetic potential by eating nutritiously and sleeping 8-9 hours per night (you only grow in your sleep)

Yes, you can help your acne. Go to the doctor and ask about doxycycline. Works wonders.

Yes, you are too young to have sex. If you aren't mature enough to go to the drugstore on your own and buy condoms and not be a total goof about it, you are not mature enough for sex.

Yes, someday a girl (or boy, if you're made that way) will like you. In the meantime, practice excellent hygiene read a lot and try new things so you are interesting to others.
Update: To the guy who asked what I know - I have a medical background and am a Health teacher. I know science, I know teenaged boys, and I know Y!A. You don't need to be that sex to know the science behind the issues. I am not a retro-virus, but I know a heck of a lot about their 'behavior' and... show more To the guy who asked what I know - I have a medical background and am a Health teacher. I know science, I know teenaged boys, and I know Y!A.
You don't need to be that sex to know the science behind the issues.

I am not a retro-virus, but I know a heck of a lot about their 'behavior' and reproduction.

And yes, I'm doing a girl version too for all the weird stuff they ask.

I'm guessing no one takes basic health class anymore....