Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Do you believe that all things are possible with God?

In other words whatever is impossible for man is possible with God. Yes or No?

Luke 18:27 (King James Version)

27And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

If that were not true then how did God create the heavens and the earth???

Favorite Answer

Blessings to all. yes. Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, "'If you are able?' Everything is possible for the person who believes!"All things are possible to him that believeth - All things can be effected or accomplished - to wit, by God - in favor of him that believes, and if thou canst believe, this will be done. God will do nothing in our favor without faith. It is right that we should have confidence in him; and if we "have" confidence, it is easy for him to help us, and he willingly does it. In our weakness, then, we should go to God our Saviour; and though we have no strength, yet "he" can aid us, and he will make all things easy for us. If Thou canst Believe - This was an answer to the inquiry above. I can furnish a sufficiency of power, if thou canst but bring faith to receive it. Why are not our souls completely healed? Why is not every demon cast out? Why are not pride, self-will, love of the world, lust, anger, peevishness, with all the other bad tempers and dispositions which constitute the mind of Satan, entirely destroyed? Alas! it is because we do not believe; Jesus is able; more, Jesus is willing; but we are not willing to give up our idols; we give not credence to his word; therefore hath sin a being in us, and dominion over us. Those that complain of unbelief, must look up to Christ for grace to help them against it, and his grace will be sufficient for them. Whom Christ cures, he cures effectually. But Satan is unwilling to be driven from those that have been long his slaves, and, when he cannot deceive or destroy the sinner, he will cause him all the terror that he can. The disciples must not think to do their work always with the same ease; some services call for more than ordinary pains. Peace to all. thanks for this post.

Every time I face a trial or doubt my faith in the Lord I don't forget this track with the aid of Gary Oliver. It rings a bell in my memory that my God is all strong, omnipotent, omniscient and loving. My God is greater than ample He can deliver all my wants he is my El Shaddai He always appears out for me Jehovah-Jireh, he is my God Jehovah-Jireh, he is my God Why will have to I worry 'bout the highs and the lows the USAand the downs, when with the aid of my faith i do know Jehovah-Jireh, he's my God Jehovah-Jireh, he's my God all the earth is His and the fullness thereof everything that i need, you can be sure of Jehovah-Jireh, he's my God Jehovah-Jireh, he's my God we now have the reassurance that he is equipped to make stronger our faith and repair us to health. I have no idea if the child is a Christian but maybe this is the way that the Lord has chosen to convey the child to Him. I pray that this is the cause for and the amazing medication of this health problem. I'll most likely pray for his speedy recuperation and for his salvation. In the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Gatita_63109

All things are possible for God, yes... except that which belongs to the darkness. God is light and his perfect and pleasing will consists of all that is just, fair, and good (righteousness). All things are possible, and yes... we CAN ask for a million dollars from Him. After all, He is a BIG God and owns all and is sovereign over all. But it is His divine prerogative to say "NO!" Because He knows right from wrong>sometimes we miss the mark... by a long shot.

He is good!

Yes

Source(s): Proud Christian

The context is spiritual power for humans on earth to do Godly things that would otherwise be impossible.

John 15:5

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

• star

yes, i believe that all things are possible w God.

All things are possible. No God required.

I'll create my own destiny while you mumble to the sky.. Buhbye..

• Red

God made it all, therefore He has control over everything He is Omnipotent. He can do all.

i don't see how a character in a story book could make any difference.

It's not even possible gods exist, so no.

Source(s): Minored in Rel Studies