Anonymous

Will you be voting for Obama next Election?

If not WHO

I personally dont think I will be voting for ANYONE

because I am one of those people who believe that presidents are SELECTED not ELECTED

Anyways If I was to vote, it would be solely for the purpose of having the voters experience

Since I am 19 and FINALLY OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE!!!! lol

And I may vote for Obama if I was to vote, (although I think EVERYONE up there would Fck us just the same) Thats why I LAUGH at the Obama opposers,

Because NONE of them can provide me with a good reason they hate Obama, and when they DO give me a reason, IT IS ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT ANOTHER PRESIDENT HAS DONE (But NOBODY had a problem when the other president did it JUST Obama lol)

Like the Stimulus Package for example

Obama is Getting Blamed for that

BUSH SIGNED THE STIMULUS PACKAGE!!!!!!

So why blame Obama

He Got the Keys to a Sinking Ship

And dont get me wrong I am NOT an Obama supporter by ANY means,

But I am not a Hater either, I just see things more Logically than your "Typical" Patriotic American lol

PS: TO ALL THE MINORITIES

I know some people are thinking, "Well what has Obama done for "People of Color?"

WAIT TILL THE SECOND TERM PEOPLE!!!!!

The Second term is when He gets to do all that stuff, because THAT is the time where the president can REALLY make moves for the minorities (Since its his last term anyways, so why not do whatever the FCK he wants) and if he were to do it in his first term

SOME people would be quick to jump up and say

"HE'S HELPING THE MINORITIES"!!!!!!!!

Reverse RACISM!!!!!

I mean yall see what happened when he made the crack/ cocaine thing fair,

I will vote for Obama. The alternative is really frightening. If you think Obama didn't help you enough, just read what that other guy has in store for you! All your government services cut to nothing, (schools, teachers, cops, fire departments etc). Your employer (if you have one) will be able to pay you what ever they want and only when they feel like it.

Those that don't vote against the GOP are guilty of what they get. That's why the GOP is pushing the purges of the voter registration everywhere. Note who's purged! The unemployed, those that are sick and can't travel to the pols, those that are too poor to afford a permanent address!! Not voting is how they got us in this situation in the first place.

I don't know how the minorities feel about him and/or his programs, but when the minorities do well, I seem to do pretty well too.

Please don't let the GOP divide us with non-issues like homosexuals, abortion, and race. These issues really don't affect you, but they DO divide the working people. Forget them until we have our jobs and our country back.

If I were American, I would. Why? Because it's either him or Mitt Romney or not voting. 1) Not voting doesn't prove a point, nor is it beneficial. It also means you withdraw the right to complain about who wins. 2) Mitt Romney is a Mormon. 'Nuff said.

Indeed. It will be my first time voting, as well.

I disagree with Obama on a lot of things, but I simply cannot, as a good citizen, vote for Willard M. Romney.

No..

I will vote Mitt Roomney

lol no.

i dont hate this country or its people. obama is an inept failure.

for all the racist black people to blind to understand.. liberal ideology does NOTHING for you but make you perpetually dependent on them... you fools take the scraps they let fall to their feet while they promote their own agendas using your support.

@loveisbeautiful

sigh.. my how you love your liberal masters... what a loyal slave you are.

Ron Paul 2012. I'll even write him in if I have to.

Source(s): College student, gay male, picses.
  • blah

I'm too young so no.

YES.

If I was of age I would because republicans are RACIST BIGOTS!

No NO NO NO NO !!!!!'