What jobs can I get at 15?

I turned 15 just over a week ago and i'm looking for a job. I'm planning to go to New York for my 18th (I know it's 3 years off but it's costly!) I was wondering what jobs I can get, I have one at the minute delivering leaflets, but it's super difficult carrying them all around - I have to... show more I turned 15 just over a week ago and i'm looking for a job. I'm planning to go to New York for my 18th (I know it's 3 years off but it's costly!)

I was wondering what jobs I can get, I have one at the minute delivering leaflets, but it's super difficult carrying them all around - I have to walk up hill a lot and the leaflets can get heavy.

I've tried getting jobs in the market and tried everywhere for paper rounds, but everywhere either had somebody or wasn't taking anybody on. I tried looking around the beginning of April, I have tried several times before but all of them are busy. I'm super nervous about asking as well!

I live in the UK just so you know.

I'm very into fashion, hair, beauty etc. but a lot of places again don't take on, to be quite honest right now i'm not too fussy about what i'll be doing, I just want to earn this extra money so I can go to New York!

Oh also a quick second question - How much money should I save for New York? I don't want to fall short or anything! I don't have to pay for a hotel though because I have family over there!:-)

Thanks!XX