I am not able to download videos from youtube using real player?

In my older computer i was able to download videos from youtube easily using real player. When i moved the couser on the video the download bar popped up on the top of the video. I was using internet explorer 8 on it. In my new computer i am not able to download videos from youtube using real player. When i moved... show more In my older computer i was able to download videos from youtube easily using real player. When i moved the couser on the video the download bar popped up on the top of the video. I was using internet explorer 8 on it.
In my new computer i am not able to download videos from youtube using real player. When i moved the couser on the video the download bar did not popped up on the top of the video. I am using internet explorer 9 on my new computer. I also enabled the downloding option in real player for internet explorer 9 and i also searched the manage adds-ons button on internet explorer 9 but it does not shows the real player adds-ons button on it and i am not able to download videos from youtube.